Coaches, are you...
- struggling with not giving intentional feedback to your teachers?
- feeling overwhelmed by sporadic coaching?
- striving to create a sense of structure as you coach?
- looking for the "How to" in creating coaching plans for each teacher?
- bringing focus to what and how you coach teachers?
- trying to figure out what exactly is the important stuff to coach?
- looking implement useful coaching strategies?
- looking to deliver tough messages to uncoachable teachers?
- enthusiastic to learn new ways to observe classrooms that convert into effective coaching sessions?
- ready to build the #teachercoachcollaboration?
Instructional Coaching should be IMPACTFUL, not OVERWHELMING!
Enters... The Simply Coach 360°
Meet Nicole S. Turner
Nicole is a K-12 educational coach, author, professional development trainer, and the Founder and CEO of Simply Coaching and Teaching Inc. She is the founder of the Simply Coaching Summit™—the first virtual summit exclusively for instructional coaches and teacher leaders- and the author of the books Simply Instructional Coaching and The S.I.M.P.L.E Blueprint for Instructional Coaching™ Workbook. She has 18+ years of K-12 classroom and leadership experience in positions such as classroom teacher, lead teacher, differentiated accountability coach, district and building-level instructional coach, assistant principal, dean of students, AdvancEd diagnostic review team member, and school improvement and turnaround specialist for the Indiana Department of Education. Her professional memberships include the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated, National Sorority of Phi Delta Kappa, Indiana State Teacher Association, Indiana State Reading Association, and the Indiana Council of Teachers of Mathematics. When Nicole is not serving teachers as instructional coaches and professional development leader, she can spend time with her family, consisting of a supportive fiancée, three biological children, and three bonus children.