Coaches, are you...
- struggling with not giving intentional feedback to your teachers?
- feeling overwhelmed by sporadic coaching?
- striving to create a sense of structure as you coach?
- looking for the "How to" in creating coaching plans for each teacher?
- bringing focus to what and how you coach teachers?
- trying to figure out what exactly is the important stuff to coach?
- looking implement useful coaching strategies?
- looking to deliver tough messages to uncoachable teachers?
- enthusiastic to learn new ways to observe classrooms that convert into effective coaching sessions?
- ready to build the #teachercoachcollaboration?
Instructional Coaching should be IMPACTFUL, not OVERWHELMING!
The Simply Learning Hub for Instructional Coaches is a place where you can access professional development videos and resources to create a PD roadmap that meets your needs in your own space.
Meet Nicole S. Turner
Nicole is a K-12 master coach, author, professional development trainer, current practitioner, and the Founder and CEO of Simply Coaching and Teaching Inc. She is the founder of the Simply Coaching Summit™—the first virtual summit exclusively for instructional coaches and teacher leaders--and the author of the books Simply Instructional Coaching and Simply Instructional Coaching 2.0. Additionally, Nicole serves teachers as an Instructional Coach in Indianapolis, IN. She has 17+ years of K-12 classroom and leadership experience in positions such as classroom teacher, lead teacher, differentiated accountability coach, district and building-level instructional coach, assistant principal, dean of students, AdvancEd diagnostic review team member, and school improvement and turnaround specialist for the Indiana Department of Education. Her professional memberships include the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated, National Sorority of Phi Delta Kappa, Indiana State Teacher Association, Indiana State Reading Association, and the Indiana Council of Teachers of Mathematics. When Nicole is not serving teachers as an instructional coach and professional development leader, she can be found spending time with her family, which consists of a supportive fiancée, three biological children, and three bonus children.